1 pound ground turkey
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Vegetable oil, for frying
1. Combine all ingredients except oil in medium bowl.
2. Form into 7 sausage patties.
3. Heat oil in medium skillet and add patties.
4. Cook for 6 minutes each side or until meat is cooked thoroughly.
4 thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Vegetable oil, for cooking
1. In a large Ziploc bag combine ginger, cumin, salt and pepper.
2. Add chicken breasts, 2 at a time and coat.
3. Add chicken to skillet and cook 5 minutes each side over medium heat.
3 bone in pork chops
1 packet taco seasoning
3/4 cup water
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet.
2. Place pork chops in skillet and cook for 5 minutes each side.
3. Remove from skillet and pour in water and taco seasoning; stir to combine. Add pork chops back into skillet. Cook additional 20 minutes or until water has evaporated.
1 large head cauliflower
1 large potatoes, cut into small chunks
Baby carrots, cut into small discs
1. Cut cauliflower, potatoes, and carrots.
2. Put cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, corn, and onion in a 4 qt stock pot. Cover with water.
3. Cook until all ingredients are tender. Drain water and cover with milk. Allow milk to heat through and then add cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
1 (14.75 oz) can salmon, drained (I used salmon without bones)
1 can black beans, drained
Juice of 1 lime
1. Add all ingredients into a small bowl and combine.
2. Transfer to a medium skillet lightly greased. I used cooking spray.
3. Cook for 25 minutes and fragrant.
4. Serve over tortilla chips or in taco shells. Top with favorite taco additions.
This is a freezer meal I pulled together the other week. I didn’t have a recipe so I just improvised and it came out delicious.
1 chicken breast
1 1/2 cups frozen corn
1 green pepper
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can tomato soup
1 cup water
1. Trim fat from chicken.
2. Cut chicken and pepper into bite size chunks.
3. Place all ingredients in stock pot and cook on low heat for 4 hours; stirring regularly.
I had planned a picnic outside for Emily and myself the other day. It rained and caused me to alter our plan. We put out her princess blanket on the living room floor and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Emily loves to help in the kitchen so I had her get some of the items we would use.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Hard boiled eggs
There really are no directions for this other than to have fun and enjoy spending time with your child. Emily turned on her fan to make a breeze. After lunch we sat on the floor and rolled her Sofia the first ball around. We had a great time and really just enjoyed making memories together.